Thursday, November 8, 2012

yo I'm alive

Wow, what a whirlwind of a two weeks it has been. I've read bits and pieces of articles, getting through only a few of them completely. The semester is definitely rolling along, and I'm trying my best to keep up. I'll write another article about identity and combine some of the things I am getting from articles in this sections, but I really want to take a day to bullet my Dream Museum characteristics, and also do a ranking of the articles I liked/disliked. So I'll be doing that next. I am about to leave my apartment to go to our meeting right now, however, so this post was just a heads-up for what's been going on with this course. Time to sit and read is really no where to be seen lately! Life of a student, right?

Until... soon.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment