Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blogger 2 Jordan 0

Oh. My. Goodness. I just wrote a whole long blog post about the representation of the lower class via museums, and also about open-air museums. It had lots of great pictures and it was almost done, and then Blogger signed me out!! I logged back in and all of my work was gone.

AhlksjhkakjsagkSGJ;jh <----- documenting this course/frustration.

I literally don't have time to rewrite a blog right now or even tonight... so Dr. K, you might have to just trust me on this one.

This is the second time it's happened, last time it happened when I clicked "publish," and it had just been too long so it signed me out. But this time it happened for no reason. Maybe I should start copy/pasting my work every 10 minutes :/

Sooooooooo bummed. I'll have to post all the pretty pictures of the open-air museums later though, because they're just too cool.








No comments:

Post a Comment